Mug Rug Swap

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The latest swap that I participated in is this Mug Rug Swap. I have never heard of a Mug Rug until I read through the tutorial!! These are a bit on the larger size so I think they should have been called Snack Mats!
Here are the two that I made for my partner. She lives in Argentina and loves fall colors. I hope she enjoys these! I sent them out to her last week Friday and haven't heard from her yet. I hope they arrive to her soon and that she enjoys using them as much as I enjoyed making them!




3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Very nice I'd of loved them!

Deborah said...

They are really lovely the one of the coloured triangles on black in my mind's eye could grow into a quilt

Deborah said...

They are really lovely the one of the coloured triangles on black in my mind's eye could grow into a quilt