Wedding Gifts

Monday, February 25, 2008

When Brian and I got married I decided to make quilts for my parents and his as a thank you gift for all the help with the wedding.
This particular pattern is called "The Four-Hour Quilt Top". It pieces together very easily and quickly.

This one I made for my mom.

This one I made for Brian's parents.

I made one of these quilts for my Father as a wedding thank-you gift but forgot to take a picture of it! The first quilt I made from this pattern was a beautiful flannel lap-sized quilt. I gave it to my grandfather and he just loved it! He had it with him every time he sat in his chair by the front window and when he became ill, he had on the davenport with him. When he passed on, it only seemed right to keep his quilt on his davenport and it is still there today.

0 comments: