What I am all about...

Monday, February 25, 2008

I began sewing when my daughter was four months old. I wanted something creative to do with my time while she was napping, since I was a "stay-at-home mom". Brian's mom has been a quilter for many years and creates such beautiful quilts that I wanted her to teach me everything she knows...and I still have a lot to learn! My daughter is now three years old and I have a one year old son. I still stay at home with my children but "spare time" has become some what of a luxury! I still enjoy quilting and creating when I have the time. I created my personal blog to show off my own creations to my friends and family. I also wanted to view how I am improving with the more pratice I get from different projects. Please take a look around and leave as many comments as you wish; as long as they are positive ones! Keep in mind that I am a newbie when it comes to creating!

0 comments: