In Memory of Cpl. Adam T. McKiski

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here is another Turning Twenty quilt that I have made for a good friend's father. I just love the turning twenty...mainly because it goes together to easily! I have yet to finish the binding but once I do, I am going to present to my friend's father.
A good friend of mine, Emily, just recently lost her brother in Iraq. He had been in the Marine Corp for three years, married for two years and only 21 years old. I made this quilt for her father, in memory of his son. I have a brother, myself, who served six years in the Marine Corp and can relate, in a way, to what they are going through. Please keep their family in your prayers as they mourn the death of their loved one.


A simple "loops and stars" quilt pattern, done free-handed on a longarm machine.



0 comments: