My Bee Bag

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here is my "Bee Bag"! I was looking through my mother-in-law's stash of fabric and found this cute bumble bee patterned fabric. She didn't want to part with it at first (she only had about 1/2 yard of it and had been holding on to it for about 15 years) but I convinced her to let me have about a 5" strip.
I couldn't decide how I wanted to quilt the bag so I decided not to quilt it and just use heavy-duty interfacing. The rolled flowers attached to the bag I made using a pattern from another blog. I did not have enough of the bee fabric to make three flowers like I orignally wanted so I made one out of the black fabric...
...and you can not even tell that it is there!! I might have to beg for another strip of the bee fabric for the third flower before I can call this bag complete!




0 comments: