Buggy Barn Star Quilt

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It is finally done!! Well, it has been done for a while now but I finally took the pictures out of my camera!
Here is my version of Buggy Barn's "Ross' Star" quilt. I used Civil War reporduction fabric in beautiful reds, browns and creams! This is my favorite quilt, so far! My daughter loves this quilt too. She lays it out on the living room floor to either count all the stars or jump from star to star!


This quilting was done by a quilt store; I wish I had a machine that could quilt as beautifully as this!

1 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

what a beautiful quilt! I rarely make quilts from patterns, but seeing this one makes me want to run and get the pattern today! it's gorgeous. and I love the colors that you used. perfect for this time of year.